WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
- Create a powerful and performance centric backend for MCProHosting's frontend development team.
- Innovate on the MCProHosting feature set and look for ways to improve the MCProHosting product.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Experience creating UX centric applications for the web.
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience with Laravel
- HHVM Experience
- Basic jQuery and AngularJS knowledge for integration with frontend technologies
- Experience with MongoDB, MySQL, Redis, Memcached and other datastores
- Experience with ExpressJS
About MCProHosting LLC
MCProHosting is the world's largest game-server hosting provider; while still serving a large volume of clients we stay true to our roots as a startup company. We work with a young team of highly talented developers and we love to move quickly (it's ok if you break a few things in the process as long as you fix them.) MCProHosting is rapidly expanding into new markets and we're excited for our growth and future as a company. We're constantly purchasing new software and tools to make development as easy (and as fun!) as possible. We constantly look for the latest and greatest in development and we're always striving to improve. Pizza Google Hangouts are a staple of product launches with us and we love to have fun.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs