WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Fluc is the "uber for food".
Check out our story here: http://bit.ly/VtBDgc
You must be a badass ruby dev... hence the reason for clicking on this ad. We're looking for an experienced Backend Ruby programmer. See below for more details.
What you will be doing:
- Architect, design, and code new features and enhancements of a complex logistical platform
- Scripting experience like Python, Perl, Bash scripting etc
- Be a polygot - use Ruby (plus any other language you think would work) in a fast paced environment to help scale out our platform
- Be able to make intelligent decisions with large datasets
- Competitive Salary & Generous Equity
- Generous Health Benefits
- Lots of Food (literally anything you could possibly desire)
- Your own badass setup (unlimited monitors - every monitor you get potentially saves hundreds of lives, mini lasers, headset, custom flying saucer, and your very own transformer)
What you need:
- Bachelor's or Master's of CS Qualification
- At least 3-4 years in backend development with a strong CS background
- Deep knowledge of Ruby (preferred), Python or Scala
- Passionate about working on complex problems (e.g. the Travelling Salesmen Problem)
- A love of startups and all things food
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.