WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
As a web developer at GrandCentrix you develop into full-time independently in small teams, front-and back-end solutions for our international customers.
For immediate support our team in Cologne, we are looking for enthusiastic web developers who are interested in both backend and frontend development for in an exciting environment with pleasant working conditions.
You can either do your job every day in our air-conditioned office with a roof terrace, filled ice chest and make free drinks, or you work full time from home and come only to important appointments to Cologne. We have already had good experiences with Remote Workers and integrate them as full team members in our structures. enables us to reasonably integrate you into our team, Your site should however not be more than two to three car / hour train ride from Cologne.
Who we look for
- We believe in the right tool for the right job. We have no religious technology decisions. We want you as a sparring partner who enriched and improved our development. At the same time you should also share our high standards of quality: Your Definition of Done includes both tests and documentation of your code.
- As our Web Developer you mainly supports app development, for example through the development of an API proxy between our apps and the Enterprise APIs of our customers, or you develop authoring tools that enable our customers to integrate their own content in their apps .
- You're killing with a degree in computer science (or similar), but we much prefer to let convince us of good references. Experience with modern versioning are a prerequisite (we use git via GitHub a).
- For us it is not important that you master each technology to perfection, but you should easily you can incorporate in new technologies.
- Since both our customers and our employees come from all corners of the world, to communicate in English for you should be no problem.
- Desirable first experience in software development for iOS and Android to facilitate communication with your app developer colleagues. Also we look forward to knowledge from the DevOps area because our developers are often responsible for their deployment itself.
As we tick
- We promote knowledge sharing between developers and regularly organize internal lightning talks .
- Our Sprint Reviews are open to all employees.
- We support participation in conferences and hackathons with working hours and entrance fees. Give back to the community something is important to us, so we regularly support large and small local conferences financially.
- Of course, for us, that all developers get asked as a work tool available a current MacBook Pro and a large monitor.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
You should be no more than 2-3 hours car/train ride from Cologne
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs