WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
We are Receiptful. We believe that e-mail / digital receipts are mostly ugly as hell and (currently) represents a missed marketing opportunity. Starting with a Stripe integration, we're hoping to change that one payment processor and eCommerce platform at a time.
We’re looking for a passionate designer to be one of the first members of the Receiptful team.
You will be responsible for every, single pixel that relates to Receiptful in whatever way; from product to website to marketing efforts.
The includes but is not limited to:
- Product Design
- Front-end Development
- Marketing Website & Campaigns
- Visual Branding
We expect you to be a creative and passionate designer that cares deeply about design and can work with our developers to craft a truly amazing product.
These are (some of) the tools that we work with every day:
- jQuery, NodeJS, Jade, Handlebars
- MongoDB & Firebase
- Git, GitHub
- Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Optimizely
We Expect That:
- You have a passion for the eCommerce space and building products and solutions that drive incredible value for other businesses.
- You enjoy working within a team without compromising your own initiative and intuition.
- You take action and pay attention to detail.
- You have superior communication skills.
How We Work:
- Receiptful is a UK corporation.
- The team is completely distributed and all team members work remotely.
- We believe that "bums in seats" is a bad indication of productivity and instead trust in our team members to apply self-discipline to do great work consistently.
- We work in the most flexible way possible and have a "no holiday" policy (i.e. you take a break whenever you need it to recharge and fuel the next phase of great work).
- Salary is market-related an open for discussion / negotiation.
- Equity is also an option.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs