WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Loco2's mission is to make booking a train as easy as possible. We do this by building great software, and by offering exceptional customer support when issues arise.
We sell lots of train tickets to delighted travellers from around the world. Most of our team is based in London but is increasingly remote, and we'll consider applicants from any timezone.
- You have excellent written communication skills. You are extremely pedantic about spelling and grammar, but remain an affable human being nonetheless.
- You love identifying and solving tricky problems on your own initiative, but you're not too proud to ask for help when needed.
- You're passionate about delivering an outstanding user experience. When something's not right, you don't shut up until it's fixed.
- You're patient and empathetic with others, especially if they're not as technology-literate as you (or even if they're just having a bad day).
- You have a burning passion for trains, and have posters of your favourite trains on your wall (or at least you would if you were sure that society wouldn't judge you for it).
- You can work independently and contentedly, using appropriate online communication technologies to actively contribute to team conversations.
What the job involves:
- Learning the intimate details of Loco2's product to understand how it is evolving.
- Becoming familiar with the array of different ticket types offered in each European country, including validity and refund/exchange conditions.
- Using Helpscout to reply to customer service queries by email (around 30/day).
- Troubleshooting non-bookable trains and understanding the relationship between timetable data and price/ticket data.
- Cultivating a strong knowledge about European train networks in order to impart expert advice to customers. * Updating Loco2 help resources so users can help themselves.
- Suggesting improvements to the Loco2 product and user experience so that customers are delighted, impressed, and left with a warm glowing feeling...
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.