WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
We are looking for an iOS Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience building both native and mobile web applications. S/he writes code for fun and is on top of the latest development trends. S/he enjoys working in a fast paced, agile environment, working on products designed to make the world a better place, all while learning from some of the best developers in the world. Of course, s/he loves coffee (or tea), bacon (or avocados) and mountain views.
As an iOS Developer at Perch you will:
- Work closely with our Product and Development teams to define product requirements and develop quality code.
- Test and deploy our iOS applications.
- Identify improvements to evolve and enhance the existing application.
- Ensure stable, supportable, and secure functionality at all times.
- Document source code.
- Choose to participate in semi-regular Xbox tournaments, featuring Halo, Guitar Hero, Call of Duty, and NHL 14.
We’re looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of iOS development experience.
- Be comfortable with UIKit & common Objective-C design patterns.
- Have a good grasp of concurrent programming techniques.
- Understand real-time socket-based networking in addition to HTTP/REST.
- Good understanding of cameras including image capture & processing using AVFoundation.
- Experience with the latest Core Location functionality.
- Respect coding standards and appreciate consistent code formatting that follows the MVC style.
- Experience with git (Github) for source control.
- Independent, team player who is comfortable with the nature of a new startup.
- Prior published applications desirable (not mandatory).
Experience in the following is a huge bonus but not required:
- Computer Vision processing (Face & Motion detection).
- Mobile device management.
- Image processing using the Accelerate framework, Core Image, or OpenGL ES.
- Audio recording & playback using Core Audio.
- Video encoding & decoding with VideoToolbox.
- Working with WebRTC on mobile or web.
- Unit testing with frameworks such as OCHamcrest, OCMockito, Specta, Expecta.
- Automation testing using KIF.
- Android development experience especially with Google’s Camera & Media APIs.
At Perch, working remotely is what we do. There is no geographic limitation for this job, but if you are in the Vancouver area, we have a sweet new office in Gastown. We embrace different perspectives and experiences and are committed to creating an open, flexible environment that gives each member of the team what s/he needs.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs