WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Tempest Interactive Media is seeking experienced full-stack web developers who are team players and take pride in getting things done the right way.
Tempest develops award-winning websites and apps and offers digital strategy and online marketing services to organizations worldwide. Industries include travel and tourism, education, healthcare, and live events, and clients vary from nonprofit and government organizations, to some of the biggest brands in the world.
You will be working with an experienced, remote team who utilize the right tools to be successful.
We are looking for the best candidates and right personality fit, whether you are near our Tucson, AZ office, or remote.
- Excellent Communication Skills (email, code documentation, Skype, Google Hangouts, Slack, phone)
- Experience developing large and complex websites utilizing Content Management Systems
- Ability to transform PSD designs to modern, standards compliant, HTML & CSS
- Experience with PHP MVC frameworks such as Laravel, CodeIgniter, or Zend
- Experience with Linux administration
- Experience with Sass and Gulp beneficial
- Experience with distributed version control systems such as Git
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible paid vacation & holidays (we promote a healthy work & life balance)
- Medical Benefits
- Casual work atmosphere
- Choose your own working environment (Macbook Air + External Display + Standing Desk are most popular with our team right now)
- Remote Friendly (for right candidates with remote experience, dedicated work space, and time zone overlap)
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Time zone overlap with MST (UTC-7)
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs