WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Who we are looking for
You will have empathy, courtesy and refined communication skills. These strengths will help you to develop software that delivers an excellent user experience.
We are particularly interested in people with experience of developing open source software. Have you ever built something you could have bought?
You will seek and expect critical review of your work from your teammates and will be equally generous with praise and guidance for your talented peers. You will be able to convert the energy and ideas derived from your team into a laser-like focus on the software you are developing.
Skills & Experience
You will have domain knowledge in the following:
- Expert-level knowledge of Java or PHP. It matters what your code looks like (it matters to us and we want it to matter to you)
- Experience of working in Agile environments – Kanban or Scrum
- Detailed knowledge of Java or PHP, to complement your expert knowledge language
- Experience of developing Enterprise Content Management solutions e.g. Alfresco
- A thorough working knowledge of software configuration management; knowledge of Git or Subversion is preferred
- Object-oriented analysis and design with a good knowledge of design patterns, UML and strong analytical approach to problem solving
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs