Relocation Assistance: Yes
We’re looking for incredibly talented and creative developers to help design, develop, and implement the code for our web and mobile products.
Our work environment is unlike many you’ll find in NYC or elsewhere
- Developers are the center of our universe – we provide the best tools and complete company support to help you craft amazing products. The whole company is optimized for developer happiness with a strict “No Busywork, no company BS” policy.
- Unlimited vacation and a Results Only Work Environment (http://gorowe.com) – work wherever, whenever you want, as long as you get the work done
- Company-wide support of both personal and professional continuous improvement
- Unlimited computer budget (get whatever you want - typically top-of-the line laptop and 27" Apple display), electronic standup desk, Aeron chair - all in a quiet workplace free of distractions
- Each developer has a healthy budget to spend on conferences, trainings, seminars, etc.
- Free FreshDirect food, snacks, drinks, etc. delivered to the office weekly: add anything you want to our standing order
- No salary negotiation, fair and transparent technical ladder, free unlimited-ride MetroCard, and lots of other perks!
- Participate in iterative/agile software development in a primarily Ruby on Rails and Ember.js environment
- Develop high-quality software via TDD/BDD, participate in code reviews (via Github pull requests)
- Work closely with team members, designers, and customers to build the right thing, right
- Contribute to the open-source community, author blog posts, speak at meetups and conferences
- Amazing development skills: you have a track record of living the “Smart, and Gets Things Done” ethos.
- Extensive, expert-level experience with the web stack
- You are: humble, honest, friendly, optimistic, caring, trusting, and you value teamwork over heroics, collaboration over silos, and pragmatism over dogma.
About Funding Gates
Funding Gates' mission is to keep small and medium sized businesses running by getting paid on time. Our customers deserve to get paid, and to make it happen we built a receivables management platform that uniquely combines CRM, receivables, payments, and community-oriented features.
We are working to bring the biggest payment and credit innovation to businesses in the 21st Century. We need to build amazing products to make our customers love them. If you share the same passion with us, we are looking forward to hearing from you.