WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
PhishMe is seeking an experienced, dedicated systems administrator with modern “devops” experience for this new dedicated position on our growing engineering team.
This is a full time position working for PhishMe, Inc. Outsourced or software development contractors should not apply.
The successful applicant will be charged with:
- Recommending improvements to our existing deployment stack for applications in various unique environments.
- Assisting with production issues and monitoring.
- Light management and support of services we use internally to Get Stuff Done (git, GitLab, ssh tunnels, JIRA, and Confluence
- Sharing your knowledge and experience with the rest of the engineering team.
Successful applicants must be:
- A self-starter
- VERY organized
- Able to work effectively and be pragmatic as part of a remote team in a dynamic business environment
- Able to effectively communicate
- Available to work for eight hours where at least five overlap 8am to 6pm EST
- Able to work off-hours when necessary
- Available for occasional travel
- A US resident
Your experience should demonstrate that you have:
- Successfully built and maintained enterprise infrastructure
- Are very comfortable administering production Debian and RedHat-based environments
- Can use bash scripting and high-level languages (e.g., python or ruby) to assist with system administration and monitoring
- Extensive Chef or Puppet experience
- Experience with capistrano
- Done disaster recovery planning and implementation
Can use git
- Experience with hardware virtualization on the desktop (e.g., VMWare)
It would really be outstanding if you:
- Have attained a four-year degree in something (…anything)
- Have customer support experience (e.g., retail, help desk, consulting, etc.)
- Are comfortable with advanced git usage: rebase, rebase -i, merge â€“no-ff
- Have experience with hardware virtualization on the server (e.g., Xen, OpenVZ, or VMWare solutions)
- Competitive salary + stock
- Retirement plan with company match
- Health, vision, dental, disability, and life insurance
- Telecommuting expense reimbursement
- Choose your own Apple workstation
- Peers that enjoy appropriate use of Internet memes
- Enjoy your nights and weekends!
- Chantilly, Virginia
- Telecommute (United States only)
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
5 hours overlap with EST timezone
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs