WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
You are just getting started when you hit Publish. In addition to being an exceptional writer, you have a knack for building and growing an audience. You'll be teaming up with our marketing team to create high quality content and share it with businesses around the world.
About the Role
- You'll probably spend a lot of your time reading, then crafting content about what you learned. It could be a long-form resource, blog post, video or whatever ends up being a great fit.
- The rest of your time will be spent finding creative ways to market Help Scout content. We work hard at it today and would love to hear your ideas.
- Work from our Boston office or remotely, provided you have 4+ hours of overlap time with the marketing team. Half of our team works remotely today.
- You'll be working with people that are passionate about this stuff. We'll support you with creative assets and anything else you need to make the work great.
- Salary is based on a formula that's public to all employees, and for this position is between $65-90k. Stock options are available if you opt for a slightly lower salary.
- You've built an audience. If personal brand is important to you, we'll be your biggest supporters. Being part of our team is a win-win on the branding front. Ask Gregory Ciotti.
- You enjoy writing about the technical aspects of building an online business and taking a data-driven approach. Topics like onboarding and customer experience get you fired up.
- You work well with a lot of freedom and do your best work in a culture that has a maximum of 3 meetings per week.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
4+ hours of overlap with EST timezone