Site5 is seeking a full-time Website Migrations Specialist to join our team. The chosen candidate will be working from home, within our amazing Support team.
This position has the following basic requirements:
- Administrator experience with cPanel/WHM
- Experienced in migrating websites from Non-cPanel to cPanel
- Experienced in cPanel to cPanel website migrations
- Capable of understanding and resolving various migration related errors
- Critical problem solving skills
- Fluent in written English. Spoken English is not as important, but we prefer it
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability to Multitask
- General knowledge of the web hosting industry
- Reliable Internet Connection
- Detail oriented
- Fast Typer : 40WPM+
In addition to meeting the above requirements, you should be experienced in the following :
- Understanding DNS and propagation
- FTP Software
- SSH / Command Line experience
We do not require that you know all of the above when you start, but the more you know, the better. It is more important that you have a desire to learn and expand your knowledge.
Some examples of the tasks you will be doing:
- Migrating websites from another host to Site5
- Migrating websites from one Site5 server to another Site5 server
- Solve any problems related to the migration
- Assisting our normal Technical Support department as needed
- Bring up urgent server problems to the on duty Support Manager
Additional Skills Desired
- Managing cPanel servers (as root)
- Ruby on Rails experience
- Solid experience with Content Management Systems, such as Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento and others
Why should you work at Site5?
Site5 is a well-established company with over 10 years of experience in the web hosting industry and more than 350,000 websites hosted. Our team consists of over 100 people and growing!
Here are a few other reasons you will enjoy working for Site5:
- Your input and suggestions matter, and we encourage them. We want to be told when there is a better way to do something.
- We encourage learning new skills and will pay for the books to help. We want you to grow and move up in the company. Your success is our success!
- You'll be part of an amazing Customer Service team
- You will be working from the comfort of your home anywhere in the world!
- We are a company with under 100 team members and have some great opportunities to move up and further your career!
- All team members receive 20 days of paid time off per year and increases to 25 days after three years.
- Health/dental/vision insurance is available to US employees.
- Variety of problems to solve.
- You will get to work with a lot of talented people