WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Site5 is seeking a full-time, Senior PHP Developer. The chosen candidate will be working from home with a small group of top-notch, highly knowledgeable developers who are passionate about their code. You will be working on improving our Helpdesk project which was written using Zend Framework. You can read more about the Helpdesk at http://www.eng5.com.
Why should you work at Site5?
Site5 is a well-established company with more than 10 years of experience in the web hosting industry and more than 350,000 websites hosted. Site5 is built on top of open source software; we understand how important open source is and remain very active in the community. More information is available on our projects page. Don't forget to have a peek at our GitHub organization.
Here are a few other reasons you will enjoy working for Site5.
- You will become a better software engineer by working through problems with highly talented and opinionated engineers.
- We use GitHub to build our applications.
- You will be working from the comfort of your home anywhere in the world!
- We are a small company with under 125 team members and have some great opportunities to move up and further your career!
- All staff receive 20 days of paid time off per year and increases to 25 days after three years.
- Health/dental/vision insurance is available to U.S. employees.
- Your input and suggestions matter, and we encourage them.
- We encourage learning new skills and we will pay for the books to help. We want you to grow and move up in the company. Your success is our success!
- Emphasis on using and contributing to open source software.
- Creative and fun atmosphere. Our development team is just as passionate about their music as they are their code.
- Flexible schedule.
- Variety of problems to solve.
- Freedom to use the tools you want to develop our software.
- Excellent Organizational and Communication Skills
- Takes ownership of projects
- PHP and object-oriented programming (3+ years)
- Zend Framework (1+ years)
- Unit and Integration Testing
- MySQL database design
- Modern HTML & CSS skills
- API integration experience
- Comfortable working with Git
Additional Skills desired
- Sphinx search
- Recent experience with open source project(s)
- MySQL performance tuning
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs