WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
PrettyQuick is changing the way that women in Chicago find and book beauty services. Through our innovative real time BeautyAlert technology, busy professionals, travelers and moms on the go can find and book the beauty services they want quickly and easily.
The responsive web is cool and all, but apps are where it’s at right? That’s what our customers are telling us! We are looking for a passionate front-end developer who will bring their awesome skills to help us build a new native app for the PrettyQuick platform. The ideal candidate will be located in Chicago, but we will consider a remote candidate if they possess the right mix of skills.
- It goes without saying that you know the ins and outs of HTML5 and CSS and use them to build pixel perfect pages
- CSS? Who uses straight CSS anymore? You’re all about SASS or LESS
- HTML? Who uses straight HTML anymore? You prefer HAML
- You’re opinionated. You want to debate the merits of HTML vs HAML. More importantly, you want to debate what constitutes good front-end design and are always looking for ways to improve the user’s experience of what you build
- You’ve built at least one mobile app using technologies such as PhoneGap, Cordova or Titanium
- You tried to book a haircut once and thought it was annoying to have to call and wait on hold only to have the distracted receptionist to tell you they were busy.
- Prior experience with front-end development on an public facing website
- Production experience with at least one front-end framework such as BackboneJS, AngularJS or EmberJS. Angular experience preferred
- Experience with PhoneGap, Cordova or Titanium. PhoneGap preferred
- Experience with web marketplaces or ecommerce sites a plus
Why Work with PrettyQuick?
- You want to work on a product that is being used by real people every day to sell services that make them feel good about themselves
- You want to get in on the ground floor of a startup with a clear vision for success in an increasingly competitive market
- You want a say. We’re not going to tell you what to build. We want to collaborate with you about what to build
- You want to work with smart, fun people who are serious about bringing the beauty industry into the 21st century
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs