WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Why we're here
At Monetate, we write software that helps marketers identify and delight individual customers at scale. We drive tens of billions of experiences each month crafted to treat each person as an individual. We've built a great foundation, and we're only getting started.
What we believe
Our engineering team is passionate about scale and truly usable product. We believe in respect for each other and for our customers as a core value. We believe that as professionals we should find our work fulfilling and it should contribute toward our happiness in life. We believe that a small team with full technical authority and responsibility is key to both happiness & project success. We believe in shipping and that done is better than perfect. We believe in working with the best and commit to continual improvement.
Why we need you:
- to help us ship software more quickly and reliably
- to design and implement tools for reliable, zero-downtime, push-button releases
- to measure, control, and improve our build, test, deployment, and release processes
What we're looking for:
- a highly collaborative technical leader
- the ability and willingness to work on many different parts of our systems (Infrastructure, Operating System, Database, Application, Network)
- a strong understanding of fundamental Internet technology
- a strong understanding of operating systems, networking, and software engineering basics
- two years or more writing Internet applications in languages such as python, ruby, node.js, or PHP
- five years running Linux/Unix services in production
- experience using AWS or other virtualized infrastructure
- experience using automation tools such as Ansible, Chef, or Puppet in production
Bonus Points for:
- experience using AWS services at scale
- experience running high-volume Internet services
- contributions to Open-Source Software
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs