WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
We are a top-notch team of engineers and statisticians who believe that data preparation and analysis should be instant, visual, and collaborative. We have proven experience in delivering fast, compelling insights from large datasets, and we’re building on that experience to create a platform for statistics in the cloud.
This position is a great fit for you if:
- You are a programmer first and web designer second. * You write beautiful, interactive, scalable software—software that just happens to run in a web browser.
- You have a passion for data, for building tools to work with data, or for building tools that more generally help people solve problems effortlessly.
- You thrive on the intensity and energy that can only come from working with talented peers in a startup environment.
- You’re looking for a full-time position, not a freelance gig.
- Demonstrated experience in developing interactive, single-page web applications: apps with complex logic, lots of usage, and no tolerance for errors
- Serious commitment to high development standards, including comprehensive testing, in whatever language you’re working
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or related
- Special talents for Angular.js, CSS3, and HTTP API design will make you stand out
- Experience working on a distributed team is a plus; being located somewhere in the Western Hemisphere with a robust internet connection is also helpful.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Located in Western Hemisphere a plus
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs