WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
ActiveCampaign is a marketing platform focused on email marketing & marketing automation for small businesses. We have been profitable for over 10 years with both revenue & user growth every single year. Building a company & platform that we believe in (and that we are proud of) is at our core.
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to join us as we extend our marketing platform and work to scale with our growing client base.
What is needed:
- A passion for improving the user experience & making things elegant, beautiful, and easy to use
- Excellent visual design skills with an amazing portfolio of past UI/UX work
- Past experience with UI/UX work for web services / SAAS applications
Some things your day could consist of:
- Working closely with a small team of developers (and one other designer) on implementing new features & updates
- Discovering areas of our service that may be bottlenecks and come up with solutions to make things better
- Rethinking existing UI elements and work flows
- Experimenting with new design ideas and collaborating with everyone internally for feedback
- Standardizing and setting a theme framework for our developers to work off of
- Join an agile & growing team focused on innovating small business marketing (Team of 11)
- 401k with dollar to dollar matching
- Free medical/dental insurance
- Free transportation (CTA or Metra)
- Flexible paid vacation & holidays (Maintain a healthy work & life balance)
- Casual work atmosphere (We care about results and your own comfort)
- Choose your work setup (Most of us choose a MacBook Air with Thunderbolt displays)
- Plenty of free perks & activities (Free lunches 2x a week, stocked kitchen, tons of misc. perks/discounts, & more...)
- Downtown Chicago location across the street from Millennium Park (near all transportation options)
- Remote friendly (We simply ask that you have a dedicated/quiet work space with CST timezone overlap)
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
CST timezone overlap