WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
ActiveCampaign is a marketing platform focused on email marketing & marketing automation for small businesses. We have been profitable for over 10 years with both revenue & user growth every single year. Building a company & platform that we believe in (and that we are proud of) is at our core.
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to join us as we extend our marketing platform and work to scale with our growing client base.
What is needed:
- A passion for improving the user experience & making things elegant, beautiful, and easy to use
- Excellent visual design skills with an amazing portfolio of past UI/UX work
- Past experience with UI/UX work for web services / SAAS applications
Some things your day could consist of:
- Working closely with a small team of developers (and one other designer) on implementing new features & updates
- Discovering areas of our service that may be bottlenecks and come up with solutions to make things better
- Rethinking existing UI elements and work flows
- Experimenting with new design ideas and collaborating with everyone internally for feedback
- Standardizing and setting a theme framework for our developers to work off of
- Join an agile & growing team focused on innovating small business marketing (Team of 11)
- 401k with dollar to dollar matching
- Free medical/dental insurance
- Free transportation (CTA or Metra)
- Flexible paid vacation & holidays (Maintain a healthy work & life balance)
- Casual work atmosphere (We care about results and your own comfort)
- Choose your work setup (Most of us choose a MacBook Air with Thunderbolt displays)
- Plenty of free perks & activities (Free lunches 2x a week, stocked kitchen, tons of misc. perks/discounts, & more...)
- Downtown Chicago location across the street from Millennium Park (near all transportation options)
- Remote friendly (We simply ask that you have a dedicated/quiet work space with CST timezone overlap)
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
CST timezone overlap
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs