WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
We’re looking for an energetic and self motivated Tech Support Analyst to join our small but growing development team working on providing support to our worldwide customer base across all our products. Our key products are our code hosting & deployment products and our customer help desk product.
We're looking for someone who can:
- Communicate with customers in a friendly and professional manner by e-mail, Twitter & other social media.
- Learn the ins & outs of all our products and become a complete expert.
- Work with our development team and suggest updates and features to make the customer experience more streamlined.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and help diagnose bugs.
- Answer between 10 and 30 customer issues each day.
- Write well-written documentation for our support & documentation sites.
aTech Media is a small Poole-based cloud company with a strong portfolio of services & products. We design, built & support a range of web-based services which sold to customers throughout the world - from project management systems & customer support tools to telecoms & web hosting services. For more information about our products check out the following URLs:
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs