WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
roundpeg (<http://www.roundpeg.com<) is looking for a Creative UX/UI Director with strong interests and capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experiences.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. This individual will be responsible for developing an award winning team that excels at providing both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas to a design engagement. The candidate will also have extensive experience in a fast-paced and innovative development environment. A thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies is a must.
- Executing tasks through the full cycle of a project
- Gathering project requirements, wireframing, designing, rapid prototyping, and code integration with other developers
- Collaborate and work closely with a multi-disciplinary team
- Engage with clients on project requirements and design
- Spokesperson and evangelist for all things design related
- 5+ years of relevant work experience as a UX/UI Designer
- BA/BS or MA/MS in the design field or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about design and continually trying to improve your craft
- Strong knowledge of user centered design, visual design, user experience, and information architecture
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and other industry standard tools
- Understand common design patterns and trends ranging from desktop to mobile
- Strong portfolio showcasing relevant work
- Some travel is required
Nice to have
- Experience designing single page applications
- Experience using Git, or other comparable version control
- Experience managing a team of designers
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs