WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
DeviantART was created to entertain, inspire, and empower the artist in all of us and today is the leading destination on the Internet for creativity and the arts. Devious Technology department is responsible for working on interesting scalable technologies and fun features across a number of areas of deviantART. Our remote teams work on a rapid iteration process and encourage collaboration between developers, UI designers, product managers and non-technical staff.
You’re a great fit for us if you have:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of software development experience in team based environments
- A track record of working on scalable interactive web applications, preferably at a major internet property or well known startup
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Design, and MVC frameworks
- Knowledge of databases and SQL
- Experience with git or another distributed version control system a plus
- We also enjoy looking at code samples. Please submit links to your live projects, github accounts or other examples of your best sample code!!
To learn more about DT check out our blog.
Salary/Benefits: DeviantART offers a competitive salary and major medical benefits.
This position is open to both US and non-US residents. We like telecommuters and offer flexible work schedules!
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs