WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Couchbase is at the forefront of the biggest advance in database technology in over forty years. Our NoSQL solutions are specifically targeted at modern web and mobile applications (including mobile-to-cloud data synchronization). With thousands of deployments globally, Couchbase database technology powers highly-visible applications including those at AOL, Cisco, Concur, LinkedIn, Orbitz, Salesforce.com, Shuffle Master, Zynga and hundreds of others. This is your opportunity to be part of introducing this change to the world.
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to support the rapidly growing Couchbase customer base. As part of our customer support team you will be the primary point of contact for Couchbase customers to help them with their technical questions. Users range from operations people who may need help with best practices or clustering troubleshooting to developers who may have found a problem with one of our SDKs and are looking for help.
- Work with our customers during implementation and production of their Couchbase Server-based applications.
- Troubleshoot and research customer issues. These can range from development time SDK questions to performance tuning or failure analysis.
- Reproduce customer cases for detailed troubleshooting and analysis. This may include writing or modifying code or simulating node failure situations.
- Become a product expert for customers and stay up-to-date on new features in Couchbase.
- Identify and write internal and external technical articles or knowledgebase entries, like typical troubleshooting steps, workarounds or best practices.
- 2+ years of experience working with users/developers to troubleshoot and resolve issues for backend infrastructure applications (e.g. databases, application servers, Hypervisors, etc.)
- 2+ years experience managing and troubleshooting Linux and Windows systems.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience in software and/or a technologically relevant field.
- Programming experience in PHP/Java/.Net/Ruby/Perl/Python. The more the merrier.
- Excellent analytical skills, passion for pinning down technical issues and solving problems.
- Enjoy a fast-paced startup environment.
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases a big plus.
- Experience in troubleshooting distributed high performance systems ideal.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs