WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
You give a visual voice to the whole Meteor community. And you contribute to the design of Meteor itself, influencing the look and feel of thousands of apps across the Web. There's a wide range of creative projects for you to sink your teeth into.
- Redesign the Meteor identity and website.
- Design reusable components, like login flows and form layouts, that Meteor developers can drop right into their apps.
- Sketch fun, approachable illustrations for a Meteor tutorial to help new software developers get the picture of how apps work.
- Make a slide deck templates that Meteor community members can use when presenting at conferences and developer meetups.
- Rethink the typography and structure of the Meteor technical documentation.
- Work with a videographer to shoot a video tour of a lab that uses Meteor to run a brain-scanning robot.
- Work with engineers to design the dashboard that Meteor developers will use to deploy their apps.
- Make stickers that will end up on thousands of developers' laptops, and fun tshirts that will be distributed to 50 cities all over the world.
You can do this job from anywhere in the world. But if you would like to move to San Francisco, we will cover relocation and help you get settled.
See Working at Meteor for more about what it's like to work at Meteor Development Group.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs