WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
We're looking for a world-class web designer (with strong visual design experience) to join our team full-time.
Your job would be to create beautiful responsive websites (using Webflow) and get people excited about Webflow through our marketing channels. Your time will be spent creating beautiful websites, landing pages, templates, case studies, and beautiful graphics to attract designers to the Webflow platform.
- Contribute to all things design (visual, graphical, UI/UX)
- Engage our target users where they hang out (online creative communities)
- Curate and engage our massive number of email subscribers
- 3-5+ years of professional graphic and web design experience
- Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS
- High attention to design detail
- A passion for beautiful web design
- A very social person who can engage with professionals and novices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (can write clear and engaging copy for our email and social campaigns)
- Work well in a team setting
- Experience with SEO is a plus
Note: You must have valid U.S. work authorization
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs