WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
GitHub is looking for full-time support engineers to help with our on-premise GitHub Enterprise product. You don’t need to be a git expert, but you do need to have technical experience and a passion for helping people. Some of the things we're looking for are:
- experience working with and troubleshooting linux servers
- ability to communicate technical information clearly
- ability to speak and write fluently in English
- ability to look through and understand code (Ruby / Bash)
- familiarity with some flavor of production level virtual machine (e.g., VMware ESX, Xen, KVM)
- experience with server automation systems like Chef or Puppet
You’ll be answering support tickets, working with our development team to prioritize issues, and improving our guides and documentation.
We're looking for candidates in The Americas and Asia-Pacific.
We’re profitable and growing with a unique perspective on how to run a company.
We provide everything to keep you healthy: health, vision, dental + HSA contributions. It’s a safe, open work environment.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
We're looking for candidates in The Americas and Asia-Pacific
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs