WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Disclaimer: Don't judge us too quickly! We've made some intentional typos in this job post. See our To Apply section on http://www.getharvest.com/careers/harvest-expert for more info.
Harvest creates well-crafted, useful software to help small businesses work better. Today we’re a group of folks all over the globe serving tens of thousands of awesome companies from over 100 countries. We are a team of humble and talented people who genuinely care about our craft and demand the highest quality. Learn more about the human side of our company on the Harvest Watercooler.
Our customers love Harvest for our great products and legendary support, delivered by our Harvest Experts: wicked-smart human being, empathetic problem-solvers, and patient trouble-shooters.
- You're patient and enjoy solving tough problems. You take pride in explaining and helping others understand problems and solutions.
- You are an exceptional communicator. You can gracefully break down, solve, and explain, even the most complex problems.
- Your writing skills are flawless. You have a savvy style and a firm grip on grammar.
- You like people and treat them kindly. Listening, talking, and working with people makes you happy.
- You're humble and curious. You might not know all of the answers, but you're sure going to find them.
- You're a hard worker with a history of getting things done carefully and efficiently. You’re thorough—no detail go unnoticed.
- You have the ability to switch gears quickly and readjust your focus appropriately.
- You’re a self-motivated team player willing to jump in to help both customers and teammates.
What You'll Do
- Learn the ins and outs of Harvest and are associated apps and integrations.
- Answer 20 to 50 customer emails and 10 to 15 phone calls per day.
- Troubleshoot technical issues in Harvest and help developers diagnose bugs.
- Host webinars for and answer questions from prospective Harvest customers.
- Create lively and creative written and video documentation for Harvests Help Center, and keep this documentation up-to-date.
- Participate in product development by sharing customer feedback and your unique perspective as a Harvest Expert.
- Treat our customers with sincerity, kindness, and respect, and think of new ways to impress, delight, and surprise them.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs