WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
We are looking for an energetic and passionate Technical Project Manager to join our growing team. You will work to help us service some of the world’s largest search marketing agencies and retail customers. This is a great opportunity to leverage both your technical and business management skills.
This position reports directly to the CTO.
- Work collaboratively with team members across product and technology groups to ensure accurate gathering of project requirements
- Create detailed plans, with key tasks, dependencies and timelines and independently define/execute the schedule, scope and itemize risks
- Effectively coordinate groups of technical and non-technical resources including designers and software engineers to deliver project work and execute the plan in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Ensure the scope, schedule, and budget are communicated to stakeholders as they evolve throughout a project in a consistent manner
- Proficient business and technical experience to enable “translation” across groups
- Passion for launching projects on-time, on-budget and on-strategy
- Incredible attention to detail
- Ability to proactively track progress of all project team members and keep people (often, peers) on task
- Ability to anticipate and head-off potential project delays (shifting business priorities, technical hurdles, project approvals from stakeholders, etc.)
- Ability to handle many tasks at once
- Outstanding communication, leadership and negotiation skills
- Web Development, BS/BA degree in applicable field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ of project management experience
- 5+ years of technical experience in a web related environment using PHP/LAMP environment
- Database experience with Postgres and/or MySQL
- Experience in a Linux and Apache environment
- Database Development, and/or QA Testing experience is huge plus!
- Experience leading/managing projects with the team from cradle to grave in full SDLC environments
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs