WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Design, code and test new features and improve existing features in our rails based application. Provide input on the direction of our product and the tech it uses. Monitor server health, and optimize queries, code, and everything else to make Image Relay fast and stable.
Some examples of what you might be doing:
- Help design and code a mobile version of our application
- Help choose the best NoSQL database to help us scale our analytics
- Write a class or module to talk to an external API
- Read a bug report, fix the issue and send it to staging for testing
- Add an automated test to get our code coverage to 100%
- Collaborate on the design of a new feature
- Review a server log file to track down a customer issue
- Demonstrable experience in professional web development
- Fast learner
- Ability to work independently
- Insatiable need to learn, and improve skill sets
- Solid working knowledge of at least one web programming language (Ruby preferred)
- Ruby on Rails experience
- DevOps skills
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, etc)
- Experience with digital images
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs