WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
DigitalOcean provides the simplest experience to launch and manage your server infrastructure online. We're looking for an experienced SRE who will orchestrate and automate our infrastructure and support the ever growing challenges of running at scale. We are a small, nimble team and you should expect to work on all aspects of the product.
Challenges we're facing:
Bridging the gap between our web developers and cloud engineers by building processes that support our infrastructure and allow it to scale to keep up with customer demand.
We're looking for someone who has experience with:
- Programming in either PERL, Go or Ruby
- Linux(Centos, Ubuntu)
- Linux Virtualization KVM and XEN
- Chef or Puppet
- Building/implementing monitoring for network, server and application status
- Configuring and deployed firewalls, VPNs and additional security layers (LDAP, SSO, 2Factor)
- Distributed and large scale filesystems
- PXE and automated OS builds
- Continuous integration and testing
Tools we like:
- Icinga & Graphite
- Ceph or Riak
Working at DigitalOcean:
- DigitalOcean pays 100% of the premium for health, dental and vision and 50% of the premium for dependents
- Competitive compensation including a 401k with up to 4% employer match
- Stock options
- Corporate Seamless account to keep your hunger at bay
- Monthly commuter expense and gym membership allowance
- Great office space located in the heart of SoHo
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs