WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
We are looking for Top Software Engineers with experience in Golang to help build the Elasticsearch Go Language Client and Logstash Forwarder. At Elasticsearch, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a vibrant, young company next to some of the smartest and most highly skilled technologists the industry has to offer.
Engineering a highly complex distributed system that is easy to operate via elegantly designed APIs is a non-trivial effort. It requires solid software development skills, and more importantly, a sharp mind and the ability to think like a user. We also care deeply about giving you full ownership of what you’re working on. Our company fundamentally believes great minds achieve greatness when they are set free and are surrounded and challenged by their peers, which is clearly visible in our organization. At Elasticsearch, we effectively don’t have a hierarchy to speak of. We feel that anyone needs to be in the position to comment on absolutely anything, regardless of his or her role within the company.
- Write great code, innovate, lead and contribute to Elasticsearch, the leading open source Search, Logging & Analytics product.
- Enhance the Logstash Forwarder, which is a key part of our logging solution and written in Go
- Lead the effort to develop an Elasticsearch Go Client
- Collaborate with other development teams, our community, and our customers to execute on product deliverables.
- Occasionally provide training at various Elasticsearch Training Events.
Skills & Requirements
The successful Go Developer candidate should as a minimum have:
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or related engineering discipline and 3+ years of industry experience.
- Experience and expertise writing innovative and elegant code using Golang.
- Strong Java programming skills and ability.
- Nice to have- Open Source Experience, Elasticsearch or Search Background, Distributed systems skills and ability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, a team player with strong analytical, problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs