WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
We're looking for a web developer interested in building a voice, video, and screen share enabled applications using a modern toolset. Our stack is based on Node.js, WebRTC, Canvas, and Backbone. You'll enhance and extend internal tools for measuring the growth of the service and helping to examine behavior to make better decisions about our product and customers. Work directly with our design team breaking down specs and providing your expertise and insight in building beautiful and usable interfaces.
We have offices in San Jose, Eugene, and Iowa City but remote work is in our DNA. We have people in San Francisco, Oakland, Philadelphia, and Chicago to name a few.
- Extensive experience in HTML/CSS (including best practices)
- Great visual eye and a knowledge of typography, color, and composition
- Passionate and knowledgeable about UX/UI
- Deep understanding of interacting with REST APIs
- Experience w/ a source control tool (we use git)
- Experience with some manner of client-side MVC (Backbone, Angular, Ember, etc)
- Experience with real-time web technologies (websockets, socket.io, etc.)
- Experience with selenium/sauce labs, browserstack or other automated browser testing framework
Nice to Have
- WebGL and Canvas experience on a production application
- Experience with Flash AS3 streaming video, audio
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs