WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
The QA Engineer will be responsible for working with the development team at Codership and to execute tests, make builds of Galera Cluster software and to develop and implement test automation frameworks.
You will be also working closely with Percona XtraDB Cluster and SkySQL Maria Galera Cluster development and quality assurance teams to prioritize software bug fixes.
- Continuously refine the QA process to improve product quality
- Troubleshoot and work with the development team to isolate issues
- Create and maintain automated tests
- Make Galera software builds
- Manage product requirement specification
- Work closely with partners to prioritize bug fixes
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3 years of experience in QA on Linux
- Proven record of implementing test automation in a scalable, sustainable manner
- Experience in designing, documenting, and analyzing test cases
- Familiarity with RDBMS problematics (MySQL in particular)
- Familiarity with C/C++ languages and ability to interpret gdb dumps
- Fluent English
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs