WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Fluent in Reddit humor?
Passionate about Pinterest?
A tweeting fiend?
Giddy about G+?
Okay, okay… enough alliteration. :)
INFINITUS Marketing + Technology is looking for a savvy and generally amazing community manager for the agency’s and our clients’ social media accounts. We’re especially interested in someone who is experienced building digital relationships with influencers and making friends across different industries.
We’re a rapidly growing digital agency based out of St. John’s Newfoundland with a remote team that stretches across 20 time zones.
The right person for this job will be:
- Experienced in social media (with the social proof to back it up)
- Lives somewhere between NDT - EST time zone
- Comfortable speaking in a variety of brand voices on behalf of many different companies
- Preference to someone with an intimate knowledge of Canadian culture
- Available to respond in near real time to breaking news, posts and interactions
- Just shy of obsessed with new media, online communities and pop culture (full on obsessed works, too)
- A good editor of your own language/writing
Work from home.
With an awesome team.
Hours expected: about 20/week to start, with option to grow to a full time position for the right person
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Between NDT and EST time zones
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs