WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
As a web based company, Triggit has a variety of front end development based needs. From UI/UX implementation, to advertising creative template engines, there are many chances to expand your skills as well as gain experience in a variety of tech.
This position is 100% remote and will require strong communication skills, video chat availability, and a strong work ethic with dedication. We coordinate with IRC, Github, and other tools to execute effectively.
What you'll get to do all day:
- Work with backend Rails Engineers to create and grow our client facing products
- Make code changes that have a meaningful impact to our clients
- Contribute back to open source with patches and improvements
- Design elegant solutions to real-time data and notification problems
- Squash bugs and spread happiness
- At least two years of development experience
- Solid understanding of HTTP, JSON, and the DOM
- Experience with CoffeeScript, jQuery, AJAX, HAML/SLIM, and SASS preferred
- A detail-oriented approach to development and an interest in developing new skills
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and oral
At Triggit, we promote a dynamic, kinetic, and diverse workplace for the brightest in the business! In this spirit, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs