WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Are you a marketing star looking to revolutionize the way people innovate and build software? Do you want to help evangelize something that is changing the way people think about innovation, and use cutting-edge content generation, social, video, and community-based programs at the same time? We are looking for a high energy marketing leader who is looking to take a huge career leap forward -- and jump on a rocket. If this is you, we want to hear from you!
As a Lead Marketer, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a breakthrough and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of Silicon Valley veterans whose last two companies were acquired by Aruba Networks [ARUN] and Citrix [CTXS] respectively.
We're looking for someone who:
- Is experienced in high-tech business marketing
- Has led social initiatives and innovative marketing programs for a cloud-based product
- Wants to have ownership and responsibility of key work and measure the success of programs
- Is bold, likes to interact with customers, and take on increasing levels of responsibility
- Wants to be great and work in a fast-moving, online environment where market and customer feedback is king
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Has a "get it done" attitude and a background of delivering superb work again and again
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity and a proven, results-oriented team which has sold multiple software companies
We are building a distributed team and you can work from anywhere in the US for this role.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs