WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Are you an Engineer looking to revolutionize the way people innovate and build software? Do you want to create something that will change the way people think about innovation, and work with cutting-edge visualization, collaboration, and social ideation technologies at the same time? We are looking for highly ambitious engineers who want to own major aspects of the Aha! product – from the back-end through to the end user experience. If this is you, we want to hear from you!
As a Lead Engineer, you will have an excellent opportunity to jump into a breakthrough and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of Silicon Valley veterans whose last two companies were acquired by Aruba Networks [ARUN] and Citrix [CTXS] respectively.
We're looking for someone who:
- Is experienced in Ruby-on-Rails
- Has helped design and implement key functionality for a cloud-based product
- Wants to have ownership and responsibility for a major aspect of product functionality from back-end algorithms through to the user interface
- Likes to think about how to tailor a user experience, but is also comfortable creating highly scalable infrastructures
- Wants to be great and work in a fast-moving, online environment where the end-user is king
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Has a background of delivering superb work again and again
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity and a proven, results-oriented team which has sold multiple software companies
We are building a distributed team and you can work from anywhere in the US for this role.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs