WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Arc90 is looking for a talented Python developer to join our team.
- Are a smart, motivated, focused person who enjoys crafting great software.
- Have a strong understanding of Python.
- Have a broad range of interests when it comes to development. When building software, you tend to have the users’ experience in mind.
- Have a bias towards shipping software. You understand technical debt and why it is sometimes necessary.
- Can sling together a JOIN or two in SQL.
- Have an in-depth understanding of programming as a craft. This doesn’t necessarily mean a BS in Computer Science or anything, but if you’ve got one, great.
- Understand the benefits of writing tests.
- Are either in or moving to NYC (preferred), or are in the Americas and particularly great at working remotely.
- Are a good communicator and enjoy working with teams of smart folks. If you’re a cowboy coder, look elsewhere.
It’d be nice if you:
- Have experience with a WSGI web framework (like Django or similar).
- Have experience scaling websites.
- Understand and enjoy HTTP and RESTful web applications.
Arc90 is part of the SFX family of companies. We are a team of designers, developers, and strategists dedicated to building the next generation of electronic music experiences.
We offer a relaxed and fun work environment where your input and abilities will have a direct impact on the end product of every project you are a part of. You’ll be part of a tight-knit, supportive, creative, collaborative community that is passionate about building great user experiences, learning new skills and techniques, and doing the right thing. Join us!
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs