WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
We only have two things we focus on at Buffer. The first is building an amazing product. The other is to give the best possible experience to our customers when they have questions and suggestions. To do this we take a completely new approach to great customer service. We go above and beyond to deliver happiness to our customers and make them super comfortable to speak to us, no matter how often, when and about what.
As a Happiness Hero with Buffer, here is what you will be doing:
- You will work together with Carolyn, Åsa, Mary and Adam on all of our support efforts.
- You'll delight the 1,000,000 people who use Buffer with email responses as they send in support requests, suggestions and ideas.
- You will tweet on behalf of the @buffer Twitter account, replying to people with questions and suggestions and also just joining the conversation.
- You'll keep on top of the Buffer Facebook Page and jump on Live Chat, replying to questions and suggestions.
- You'll be a champion for the customer in internal discussions by helping the engineers prioritize feature requests and bug fixes.
This is what we're looking for right now:
- As the next Happiness Hero, you can be based anywhere in the world as part of our fully distributed team.
- You know how to use Buffer, and you're a longtime Twitter user.
- You are tech savvy, enjoy the startup world and want to make a difference on a small team.
- You are a happy, positive-minded, kind person who has a great approach in dealing with others.
- You have experience with helping customers through a marketing or support-related position.
What's in it for you?
- Work remotely from wherever you want to be.
- Be in constant contact with smart and driven people to get to the next level.
- Company perks: MacBook Air, free Kindle Books (and Kindle Paperwhite), free Jawbone Up, loose vacation policy, twice annual company retreats.
- Competitive salary in the $65-95K range + company stock.
- Lastly, you’ll be among people who are striving for success and pushing themselves forward each and every day. Everyone here strives to progress at an incredible pace, and we want to do everything to make that happen for you as well. Whether you want to start speaking, blogging, learning marketing or have other areas of personal growth, you’ll have our support and the whole team as a resource.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs