WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
We’re looking for a reliability hacker that’s comfortable and has experience writing production code, scaling servers and software, managing datastores (MongoDB, Redis, Memcache), and optimizing response time. Here are some details and stats of what you'd be working with:
- 1 Million+ Users with over 150k monthly active users.
- 7000 API clients. Some of the more popular include Feedly, IFTTT, Pocket and Instapaper.
- Over 2 million social media posts sent per week
As part of Buffer, you will:
- be leading the scaling of our API and web features.
- work closely with Sunil on deciding our technical architecture
- have a general desire to automate all the things, but will be practical about when and where to introduce automation
- be using Bash and other scripting languages. You choose what tool is right for the job
- be friendly and comfortable talking directly to customers
- be a happy, positive-minded and kind person
- be a Buffer user
- be an independent and versatile hacker, with the ability to pick up different languages, frameworks and techniques with relative ease
- give back to the developer community (through blog posts, open source, speaking, stackoverflow answers)
- have experience working with another startup before (would be awesome, it’s cool if not)
Perks within Buffer culture:
- MacBook Air
- Free Kindle Books (and Kindle Paperwhite)
- Jawbone UP
- Loose vacation policy and twice annual (international) company retreats
- Want to move or live anywhere? We’ll help you get set up
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs