WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
We're looking for a UI focused full-time front-end engineer to take a leading role in our product development. Responsibilities include being a crucial contributor our product's UI team and developing/maintaining key integrations with our API.
- Passion for exploring emerging front-end technologies
- Significant experience with REST APIs
- Strong HTML5 and CSS3 programming
- 3+ years of relevent engineering experience
- Experience working in a *nix environment
- Git savvy
- Data visualization experience (D3.js, cubism.js, dynamic charting, SVG)
- Significant experience with CoffeeScript
- Experience with Ruby/Rails, Python, or Go
- Experience with API design
- Experience working with a remote team
- Familiarity with best practices for responsive design
What's in it for you?
We offer great compensation packages and the opportunity to solve challenging problems with skilled colleagues. Our distributed team uses best practices to maximize our development velocity, including but not limited to: ChatOps, continuous integration/deployment, code review via GitHub pull requests, preferring asynchronous communication to meetings, etc.
- Competitive salary & stock options
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 3 weeks vacation
- A team committed to life/work balance (really)
- Fewer meetings, more shipping!
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs