WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
As a graphic designer, you would make Adblock Plus more transparent, more effective and more efficient. You will work on designs for web, mobile, print and video projects, as well as for a product that is used by millions of users.
- Bachelors degree or higher in graphic design or something similar
- Very good knowledge of web design
- Desire to work in a team of designers and developers to solve tasks
- The concept of user centered design shouldn’t be something new to you
- Firm knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- A strong portfolio showcasing creativity, depth of thought and a good sense of typography
- Good communication skills (oral and written) in English
- A passion for precise and clean design
Nice to have
- Two years' job experience
- German language skills
- Experience in creating animated videos
- Experience in designing a product for different countries
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs