WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
CineMassive seeks a User Interface / UX Designer to help people in critical environments and collaborative spaces use technology better. You will prototype, design and build user interfaces for software applications (desktop, web, mobile) and also hardware controls for various devices (stuff we cook up in the lab). The position will be responsible for capturing user requirements through collaboration with business users and application developers and then designing beautiful, intuitive interfaces based on requirements. A strong interest in technology, graphic design, and user experience is a must. Knowledge of front end programming is a nice to have but not strictly necessary. Most of all you need to bring to the team a passion for simple, intuitive design.
CineMassive is a small company located in midtown Atlanta just off the beltline and across from Sweetwater Brewery. We have a fun culture with a serious focus on serving our high profile customers in the Critical Collaborative Visualization space. Our customers rely on us to solve complex technical challenges by delivering reliable, easy to implement and use solutions. If you like smart people, a flat organizational structure, solving important technical challenges, and working inside the perimeter, CineMassive might be the place for you.
And you won’t have to design a single web page (probably)!
- Conceive and model user interface prototypes and wire-frames based on collected user requirements, developmental objectives, and personal creativity
- Identify, recommend, and prioritize new user interface features and applications in conjunction with business user requirements or business needs
- Assist with the definition and development of current UI style standards, as well as explore emerging UI standards and trends (ie research cool new technology and figure out if our customers have a use for it)
- Turn wireframe UI’s into finished UI elements
Develop and maintain user personas and use cases
- 3+ years’ experience designing rich user experiences for desktop, web or mobile applications on a variety of platforms
- Proven track record in applying user-centered design processes and methods to the creation of innovative user experiences (A portfolio is required with resume submission)
- Well-versed in the production of concept sketches, wire-frames, product mockups/prototypes and finished designs suitable for implementation hand-off
- Nice to have: Proficiency with at least one programming language (VB.NET, C#, Java, Objective-C, etc)
- Can work remotely but must be able to come to Atlanta for training
- Smart and can get things done with a decent sense of humor (or at least is willing to laugh at our jokes)
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs