WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
DataStax, the company that powers the online applications that transform business, is looking for a talented engineer to run the provisioning product within OpsCenter. OpsCenter allows users to easily monitor and manage their DataStax Enterprise or Apache Cassandra clusters. The provisioning product allows users to easily create new clusters, add nodes to existing clusters, and generally make the task of managing database software a breeze, whether you have 10 nodes or 1,000 nodes.
Essential Job Functions
The cool stuff you’ll do
- Automating software deployment and other sysadmin type operations to improve the quality of life for our customers
- Helping lead the direction of a product
- Working on multiple cloud providers
- Tackle the challenge of working in multiple languages and multiple platforms
The stuff you'll need to succeed (skills)
- Real world devops/sysadmin experience
- Python or Clojure experience (both is a plus)
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs