WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Since 2009 we’ve been making it easy for business to take care of their customers and sales opportunities. Capsule is now one of the most popular CRM’s for small business and sales teams.
We’re expanding our support team and looking for someone who loves helping people out. Troubleshooting and communication will be a big part of your job and you’ll be at home using email, forums & twitter to keep our customers happy.
We’re a UK based company with an office in central Manchester. For this position we’re hiring in the United States so we can better cover business hours across the Atlantic since almost half our customers are located in North America. This is a remote working role and we don’t have an office in the U.S. You’ll need to be comfortable starting your working day around 3.30pm UK time to enable some overlap at the end of our working day. If you’re on the West Coast you’ll need to be an early riser! While we’ll be on hand during the overlap and we’ll be sure to get you up to speed on the systems, you’ll be working independently for much of your day.
What we’re looking for:
- You’re tech savvy with an interest in web and mobile apps
- You have experience helping customers through a previous marketing or support-related position
- You’ll be a great writer with a positive style and enjoy describing solutions simply
- You’re able to read between the lines when necessary and minimise emails back-and-forth to get to a solution quickly
- You’re self motivated and confident working independently but you also know your limits and when to seek direction
- You’re a pro at minimising disruptions while working remotely and can get through a high volume of emails each day
- You’re in an American time zone starting your working day around 3pm UK time
A typical week involves:
- Helping people get the most out of Capsule by responding to email, twitter and uservoice forums
- Troubleshooting and detailing issues for our developers to resolve
- Creating and updating helpful online support guides
- You’ll also spend some time contributing to scaling and improving our internal support practices
- Our team is currently 13 people and this is our 2nd full-time support hire, so you will have a significant impact.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs