SingleOps is seeking a full-stack web developer who is excited to learn and shape a growing team. Our developers are given the opportunity engage with the full lifecycle of the product, from requirements gathering to design, development and support. Our office is located in Atlanta, but remote candidates are welcome.
- Engage in designing features with the rest of the SingleOps team
- Backend development in Ruby on Rails
- Administer AWS-managed resources
- Support customer success team for tier 2 issues and advanced SQL reports.
- Integrate with a growing team to learn and teach as we build a challenging and exciting development practice
Specific experience is less important than a demonstrable desire to learn and the ability to complete complex projects. However, a good candidate should have the following:
- Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Math or equivalent experience
- 3 years experience with web development
- Experience with an ORM and MVC framework
- A history of picking up new technologies
- Ability to tackle large projects without close monitoring
A fantastic candidate would have experience with:
- Ruby on Rails
- React / Angular / Backbone or competing front-end frameworks
- Unit Testing
- Native Mobile Development
Reasons to join SingleOps:
- An incredibly talented, driven, and supportive team. We are building an amazing team culture and want you to contribute to its formation.
- We have a clear vision to change the service industry and improve the lives of our customers.
- One of the fastest growing technology businesses in Atlanta
- Founded and funded by a team of seasoned young entrepreneurs with excellent track records
- Competitive compensation, great insurance (health, dental, and vision), unlimited vacation policy, casual dress, distributed team environment, no set hours, startup culture…
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs