Cyberiada Limited (http://www.cyberiada.com) is a small software development company established in 2011 and currently represented in Russia and Hong Kong. Our main product is an online racing game published on the Russian social networks and played by more than 100K users daily. All jobs we are offering are remote jobs.
We are looking for an experienced software developer to help develop our social racing game.
- Implement new game mechanics on client and server sides.
- Refactor legacy code and improve existing functionality.
- Support localization projects by porting code to other platforms and making API updates.
- Contribute to our team's culture.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- At least several years of experience writing high quality commercial software.
- Knowledge of AS3 (Flash), C/C++ and MySQL.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- Proven experience of working as a part of distributed teams.
- Knowledge of Unity / C#.
- Initiative and entrepreneurial spirit.
- This is a full time remote job and can be done from anywhere.
- Flexible hours without overtime.
- Very small development team (3-4 people).
- Gross annual salary (before taxes and social benefits) is 1,300,000 Russian Roubles or equivalent.
- Two months probationary period.