WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
TechStyle Fashion Group is currently looking for a remote Full-Stack Software Engineer - Fabkids.
How Do You Fit In?
As the Full-Stack Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the development, enhancement, and maintenance of the next generation of application systems contributing to innovation and growth at Fabkids. The ideal candidate is a great communicator with terrific follow-through who is able to optimize on workflow and/or document changes concisely.
This position will report to the Senior Manager of Engineering.
- Analyze, Design, Develop, Deploy and Maintain components written in ColdFusion and Java with multiple web servers on AWS Stack.
- Interact with development, product management, architecture, QA, and support teams throughout the product lifecycle
- Maintain best practices industry standards for high performing, reliable, fault tolerant, global scalable, and secure systems
- Analyze and Troubleshoot complex problems in a timely and accurate manner
- Actively participate in Feature research and feasibility studies leading to rapid prototypes
- 5+ years of hands-on development experience within a large scale and highly available environment (ColdFusion a plus)
- Familiarity with Web application frameworks and supporting technologies such as NodeJS, React-Redux, Foundation, Bootstrap etc
- Experience with developing large, distributed, and containerized (e.g. Docker) systems using APIs and web services is a plus
- Experience with the complete development lifecycle, from requirements to design, implementation, testing, optimization, and release
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery using tools such as Jenkins
- Experience with application profiling and monitoring tools such as New Relic, JMeter, FusionReactor
- Advanced SQL skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant work experience
- Developing applications for the web using Web Services and/or APIs
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in design, data structures, algorithms, problem solving and complexity analysis
- Demonstrable track record as an owner who can understand a concept and fruition it within a limited time
- Eager and adaptable to change, ability to work with little guidance and direction, ability to navigate complex systems with ease
- FW/1 experience a plus
- Node experience a plus
- Fusebox or similar MVC experience a plus
- Elastic Search experience a plus
- E-Commerce experience a huge plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for maintaining high quality standards, self-motivated, a fast learner, and a drive to research and innovate
TechStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/PV/D (minority, female, protected veteran, disability)
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs