Redox is an engineering-first company, building the future of healthcare information exchange. We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our small and fast-paced team. In this position, you'll be creating the communication platform used by the entire healthcare software developer community.
At Redox, we have a culture of trust, transparency, and tireless personal growth.
Please Apply If You Are:
- Passionate about solving complex problems and doing good
- Intellectually curious with a genuine desire to learn
- Experienced programming in some language
- A good listener who shows respect to your colleagues
- A believer in asking for forgiveness, not permission
- Comfortable with uncertainty and turning complex problems into actionable plans
- Build, design and architect large-scale systems
- Ship infrastructure-as-code
- Identify performance improvements in our infrastructure
- Architect our infrastructure for high availability, disaster recovery, and fault tolerance
- Manage your work while collaborating with and supporting your fellow team members
- Container and container orchestration stacks (Docker, LXC, Kuebernetes, Rancher, Swarm, etc.)
- Cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, OpenStack, CloudStack, etc.)
- Performance monitoring (DataDog, OpsGenie, Graphite, Perf, iPerf, etc.)
- Distributed queue and datastores (Kafka, Rabbitmq, Redis, ElasticSearch, etc.)
- Security experience
We build our architecture entirely on AWS using Docker and container orchestration to scale our applications; Rabbitmq and Redis are used as queuing systems for messages being processed within our application. We believe that infrastructure should be treated as code.
Check out our full stack here.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs