Artbees is looking for a full-time Veteran WordPress Developer. We are specialized in building WordPress themes and plugins, so a strong familiarity and interest in WordPress and its platform is a must. Your major responsibility as a Full Stack Developer will be to extend the capabilities of WordPress by building tools and modules that will make website building a fun and interactive experience.If you’re passionate about WordPress, write clean, well-documented code and are interested in tackling a series of new, exciting projects, we want to talk to you.
- Minimum of 5 years experience coding skills with WordPress
- Professional level backend and frontend coding skills
- Hands on custom WordPress development at scale
- An excellent Knowledge of PHP
- Deep understanding of WordPress architecture, developing custom themes, custom content types and creating custom plugins
- Ability to work with Git
- Ability to work with CI tools is a bonus
- Experience creating, building and working with APIs
- Knowledge in WordPress security and optimization
- Familiar with Agile and Scrum workflows
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Have had a team work experience (with developers and QA team)
- Design, develop, and maintain the technical architecture of applications
- Ability to quickly shift between multiple projects and technologies
- Must be highly organized; capable of developing and meeting the project deadline
- Write clean code and test it throughout the development process to ensure the top-tier quality
- Competitive salaries
- We cover the cost of your learning materials
- Paid travel & Accommodation to headquarters
- Flexible and fair time off policy
- Birthday surprises
- Spotify subscription gifts
We need to learn about your most accomplished projects. we expect a CV attached to your application or a link to your online portfolio.
We accept Remote and on-site applicants.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Remote world-wide, or onsite in Turkey
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs