HYP3R is a real-time, location-based engagement platform. Our platform makes it easy for businesses to engage influential customers at specific locations on a personal level, in real-time. What excites us most about HYP3R is building a new frontier for brand communication, powered by timely, authentic engagement in the context of location. We are on a mission to make marketing efficient for businesses and delightful for consumers. That yin-yang has been our guiding light.
We are looking for some of the most talented people in the world to join our winning team. After graduating from Disney Accelerator and Techstars last fall, we have gained the trust of amazing partners - including leading companies in travel, professional sports teams, and global brands. We recently won the NFL’s and TechCrunch’s 1st & Future competition at Stanford as well as the Visa Everywhere Global Events Challenge. We are a well-funded, revenue-generating company headquartered in San Francisco.
HYP3R is looking for a disciplined and impact-driven B2B Product Manager who wants to help us transform enterprise marketing software. Collaborating with the VP of Product, stakeholders, and cross-functional teams, you will coordinate and lead key product initiatives. You will be responsible for influencing, inspiring, and guiding effective and efficient product development.
- Help define the roadmap and product strategy
- Communicate product direction, coordinate sprint cycles, ensure quality, and act as liaison with leads from engineering, design, QA, and client-facing teams to ensure we build the right things, at the right time
- Identify underserved market needs, facilitate solutions design, and assess the technical, UX, and business impact of opportunities
- Prioritize, define, and validate features, aligned to strategic initiatives and business drivers
- Proactively enhance our product development processes and best practices
- Write documentation including product scope, user stories, user flows, value propositions, go-to-market plans, test cases, and issues/tickets
- Partner with customer success and sales to understand and prioritize user issues and requests
- Accountable for release outcomes; supporting design, tech and QA teams with reviewing and ensuring UX and overall quality
- Implement analytics to measure and validate success in terms of usage, engagement, task success, and satisfaction
- Monitor partner updates, develop competitive intel and evaluate opportunities in the technology landscape
- Champion innovation and continuous improvement
- Represent the HYP3R team and embody our product principles: Think Big, Start Simple, Leap Forward, Stay Flexible, Win Together
- 4+ years of overall industry experience with at least 2+ as a product manager
- Passion about HYP3R, our vision, and the problem we are solving
- Experience in enterprise SaaS, marketing cloud, and SMMS is a big plus
- Strong track record working with front-end, back-end, data and AI engineers
- Strong track record working with product and communications designers
- Business and data analysis skills, including requirements gathering and user science - analytics and research
- Clear and precise communication skills, and ability to work with remote and distributed teams in a rapidly growing, not-super-structured, startup environment
- Amazing organizational and problem-solving skills, balancing many projects, rigid timelines, and client requests
- Desire to contribute to a culture of craftsmanship, impact, speed, empathy, and shared success
- Hands-on with software tools for project management, software development, and product road mapping
- Ability to thrive and have fun in a fast-paced, ever-changing, high-growth company
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs