Beamery is looking for Front End Engineer in our London office (open to remote).
What You Will Do
- Build beautiful, scalable products and be an expert in the Front End domain
- Build high-performance, maintainable user interfaces using the latest web technologies
- Advocate for modern development practices and tools
- Collaborate with our product and design teams to define feature specifications and timelines
- Build new features with a focus on testability and extensibility
- Engage in technical discussion of new solutions and architectures
- Review other engineer’s code to maintain and improve quality
- Work with our operations team to improve the architecture while building and scaling front end services
- Support an open, positive, and energized culture
- Encourage innovation and foster an environment of continuous improvement
- Ensure that technical decisions support our goals of quality, performance, scalability, reliability, availability, and security.
- You’re an experienced professional with 5+ years of experience building amazing things that speak for themselves.
- Strong skills in HTML5, CSS3, and other style processor (SCSS, LESS, Post-CSS)
- Strong skills in Angular ecosystem, good understanding in Angular 1.5+ component based concept and possible roadmap toward Angular 2+
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and Functional Programming
- You are passionate about creating extraordinary web experiences by writing beautiful code.
- You have strong debugging abilities across all major browsers.
- You're not biased toward a specific technology: finding the right tools for the job.
- You enjoy being apart of a collaborative team that is focused on building a product that will delight customers.
- Need to have strong hands on coding experience on the following front end skills
- Have knowledge of site speed issues and web application performance
- Experience with Accessibility and building accessible websites
- Experience with building responsive and mobile first development
- Understanding of pattern libraries - Experience w/Internationalization
- Experience with UML, requirements gathering, use case analysis and object modeling
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Excellent interpersonal skills - collaborate, facilitate, and negotiate as necessary
- Node.js and CMS Integration experience is a bonus!
- Ownership. Everyone gets stock options.
- Learning. Dedicated learning time every week, with budgets for resources, books and conferences
- Wellness. Gym discounts, coffee and whatever you need to keep you at your best
- [Insert other generic startup perks]. Yes we have those... but what's more important are the three points above. A team that gets shit done, and has more fun doing it. More than any ping pong tournament (although we do get competitive at that too)
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs