WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Beamery is looking for Front End Engineer in our London office (open to remote).
What You Will Do
- Build beautiful, scalable products and be an expert in the Front End domain
- Build high-performance, maintainable user interfaces using the latest web technologies
- Advocate for modern development practices and tools
- Collaborate with our product and design teams to define feature specifications and timelines
- Build new features with a focus on testability and extensibility
- Engage in technical discussion of new solutions and architectures
- Review other engineer’s code to maintain and improve quality
- Work with our operations team to improve the architecture while building and scaling front end services
- Support an open, positive, and energized culture
- Encourage innovation and foster an environment of continuous improvement
- Ensure that technical decisions support our goals of quality, performance, scalability, reliability, availability, and security.
- You’re an experienced professional with 5+ years of experience building amazing things that speak for themselves.
- Strong skills in HTML5, CSS3, and other style processor (SCSS, LESS, Post-CSS)
- Strong skills in Angular ecosystem, good understanding in Angular 1.5+ component based concept and possible roadmap toward Angular 2+
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and Functional Programming
- You are passionate about creating extraordinary web experiences by writing beautiful code.
- You have strong debugging abilities across all major browsers.
- You're not biased toward a specific technology: finding the right tools for the job.
- You enjoy being apart of a collaborative team that is focused on building a product that will delight customers.
- Need to have strong hands on coding experience on the following front end skills
- Have knowledge of site speed issues and web application performance
- Experience with Accessibility and building accessible websites
- Experience with building responsive and mobile first development
- Understanding of pattern libraries - Experience w/Internationalization
- Experience with UML, requirements gathering, use case analysis and object modeling
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Excellent interpersonal skills - collaborate, facilitate, and negotiate as necessary
- Node.js and CMS Integration experience is a bonus!
- Ownership. Everyone gets stock options.
- Learning. Dedicated learning time every week, with budgets for resources, books and conferences
- Wellness. Gym discounts, coffee and whatever you need to keep you at your best
- [Insert other generic startup perks]. Yes we have those... but what's more important are the three points above. A team that gets shit done, and has more fun doing it. More than any ping pong tournament (although we do get competitive at that too)
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs